Friday, July 23, 2010

Saturday Sample


For today's Saturday Sample, I'm sharing a card using the new hostess set, Because I Care.  The artwork is gorgeous, the words are perfect, and the whole set is versatile.  I love it!  This card is a simple design and layout.  It's all Basic Black and Very Vanilla with just a touch of Garden Green for emphasis and interest.  The color scheme reminds me of those black and white photos that have just one thing in the photo that is in color.  The Dazzling Diamonds Glitter add just the right touch of brightness and dazzle to my hydrangeas, and the ribbon adds texture.

Can you believe this (Because I Care) is a Level 1 Hostess Set?  You can make gorgeous cards, scrapbook pages, and even gifts in just minutes!  The cherry on top:  the stamp set is free.  That's right.  You CANNOT purchase this stamp set.  But you can earn it by hostessing a workshop.  I'm booking workshops for late August and September.  Call me at 210-492-3218 or email me (just click on the button in the sidebar to your right) to set a date.  I'll tell you all about how to have a successful workshop.  It's super easy and absolutely free.  Even better, it's lots of fun, you learn how to stamp, and you earn free stuff:) 

When I held by first Stampin' Up! workshop (about 7 years ago), I invited everyone I knew.  I hadn't done any crafting in years and didn't know anyone else that was crafting (so I thought!).  But I had gone to a friend's workshop (I had no idea what I was attending, came in late from work, and had NO intention of purchasing anything) and loved it.  A good group came to my workshop (6-12 is an ideal size for a Stampin' Up! workshop) and some of them became my stamping buddies! 

So what are you waiting for?  August/September is a perfect time to start preparing for the rest of the year (translation:  holidays:).  Make it handmade and heartfelt this year!  Make it the best year yet for you and your loved ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment