Monday, July 26, 2010

Free stamps and supplies!

YOU can get free stamps and supplies throughout August!  How?  I'm so glad you asked!  Simply host a workshop of $350 or more and receive an EXTRA $25 of hostess dollars to spend any way you like in the catalog.  Woo-hoo!  Free shopping!  So how does this work?

A $350 workshop is very average, so it's easy to do.  With that workshop, you receive $40 in hostess dollars and a Level 1 or Level 2 set of stamps or papers.  In August only, you get an extra $25 totalling $65 in hostess dollars plus the Level 1 or Level 2 set of stamps or papers (for a $350 workshop).  You could make some amazing things with those products!  It's like someone handing you $85.  Personally, I love free stuff.  I especially love free stuff from Stampin' Up!

I have some dates available in August.  So let's talk dates and get the party started!  Hostessing a workshop is so simple. I mail out invitations for you, you make a follow up phone call to your guests, we gather at your place or mine (your choice), I demonstrate how to make something, you and your guests make something to take home with them, your guests have the opportunity to place orders, and then you choose your free stuff!  It is so simple and lots of fun.  Before I became a demonstrator, I had 2 workshops each year.  That's how I built my supplies and learned to stamp!  Email me by clicking the "email me" button to your right, or call 210-492-3218.  Let's get the free shopping started!

No comments:

Post a Comment