Saturday, July 31, 2010

Friends Fur Ever


For my Saturday Sample, I'm sharing one of my daughter's creations using the darling new stamp set Friends Fur Ever.  Now honestly, if you were going through a rough patch in your life, wouldn't this card make your day?!  I just love it!



The Friends Fur Ever stamp set is just so much fun.  For this card, Tiffany kept it clean and simple.  She also used one of our new In Colors, Poppy Parade, which really pops.  Notice also the layer of Tangerine Tango textured card stock.  Although the tangerine is a micro layer (1/16"), the texture comes through and really adds a little something extra and snazzy.  I hope you enjoyed today's sample!

Would you like to make cards like this?  Check out my card class schedule here and also my card club information here.  All my class and club stamping opportunities offer real, hands-on instruction in card-making.  So join me and be on your way to creating your own handmade, heartfelt cards...with a touch of class!

No comments:

Post a Comment