Friday, July 2, 2010

Because I Care

I created this card using one of the brand new Level 1 Hostess Sets, Because I Care, in the new Idea Book & Catalog.  That's right, this gorgeous stamp set is a Level 1!  (And I only used 2 of the 5 stamps.)  This card also features one of the beautiful new core colors, Marina Mist.

Would you like to make cards like this?  Book a workshop and I'll teach you how...free!  Contact me at 210-492-3218.  I'm booking late August-October workshops.  Get a date on the calendar, then sit back.  Once we get near the time of our workshop, I'll walk you through the process of getting a good group of guests and helping you earn the most free stamps and supplies possible.  You can earn the Because I Care stamp set and so much more by hostessing a workshop.  Call today!  Or email me at candy@sweetstamper.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment