Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Almost Artisan Award

I'm going to finish showing the rest of my Almost Artisan Award entries this week.  Here is the last of the 5 cards I entered.  It's a remake of a card I had done previously in completely different colors for spring.  You can see that card here.  Which one do you like best?  I like them both as they are both such different looks.  It's amazing how just changing the colors in a design can alter the look so completely.  Although the Dusty Durango color in this card is retired, it would look lovely in our new Cajun Craze.  And the stamp sets featured, Fifth Avenue Floral and Leaf Lines, are still current and featured in our brand new Idea Book and Catalog.

Would you like to make cards like this?  Come to one of my classes, and I'll teach you how!  Check out the "Classes Available" tab at the top of my blog to see current classes today and every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment