Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Designer Print Albums available once again!

The darling 6x6 Designer Print Albums, featured in the Summer Mini Catalog, are available once again at the end of the month.  These were so popular that they sold out in just weeks.  But more are being made, and the will once again be available.  I couldn't get an online photo for this post, but click on the Summer Mini Catalog button in my sidebar, download the Summer Mini, and you will see it.  At $10.95, these little albums are a steal!  But several and make mini albums for gifts.  The 6x6 album size is also fantastic for single events like a prom or a trip.  The 6x6 size is also an excellent way to BEGIN scrapbooking.  Many people are intimidated by the amount of open space in a 12x12 sheet of cardstock!  The 6x6 is extremely user-friendly.  So call me to let me know you want one or more of these albums, and I'll let you know when they have been restocked.

Have you never before scrapbooked?  Come to my Scrapbook Your Way class and get started on the most popular craft in America!  Details are here.  Or just scroll down to yesterday's post.  And then let's scrap!

No comments:

Post a Comment