Saturday, July 3, 2010

Greenhouse Gala

For my Saturday sample, I have something brand new to show you.  I am loving this new Designer Series Paper, Greenhouse Gala.  It is just gorgeous and reminds me of the lovely William Morris wallpapers that were such a part of the Arts and Crafts movement.  Here, I have paired it with our fabulous new embossing folder, Vintage Wallpaper.  There are two more really new elements to this card.  Can you spot them?  My card base is the new In Color, Pear Pizazz.  And the stamped greeting is from a great new set called Perfect Punches.  What an appropriate name!

This is one of the cards we will be making in our clubs this month.  Would you like to learn more about my clubs?  Email me at candy@sweetstamper, and you can be my guest at one of my club meetings this month.  I can't wait to stamp with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment