Friday, July 9, 2010

Rejoin Stampin' Up!

Have you been a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator in the past?  If so, for the month of July only, you can rejoin for just $35.  That's right!  Now, you don't get a Starter Kit for that price, but if you are a former demonstrator, you already have that.  You will get fresh business supplies, the opportunity to develop a business that suits you and sustains you, and you can join my team!  Sometimes Stampin' Up! Demonstrators come into difficulties that require their attention in such a way that they can't continue their business.  This is YOUR month to get your business back without purchasing another Starter Kit.
So how about it?  Did you start and stop?  I have a growing team of very fun, optimistic, positive, and encouraging ladies who are growing their businesses.  My daughter is part of my downline and is able to stay home with my brand new granddaughter because of her Stampin' Up! business.  Join us, the Southern Sweet Stampers.  I have downline in other states and can give you much of the same support as my San Antonio ladies through the internet and mail service.  If you are in the greater San Antonio area, my support is nearby.

If you are interested or are still just in the asking questions phase of rejoining, call me at 210-492-3218 or email me at candy@sweetstamper.com.  To take advantage of this offer, you must do so by mail.  You cannot rejoin online.  So, let me show you the way to rejoin and make this a great Stampin' Up! year for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment