Monday, July 5, 2010

Almost Artisan Award


Today I'm sharing another Almost Artisan Award entry.  I made a lot of projects for this contest!  It seems I have shared them all and then find another to share with you:).  Again, there were 10 projects in all, submitted for Stampin' Up! annual Artisan Awards.  I didn't win:(  But I enjoyed making the projects and have enjoyed sharing them with you.

This is the second of my two 3D entries.  It's about the size of a love note (3x3), but when you open it up, it houses a lip balm.  In this case, I used an Avon Moisture Therapy lip balm, all prettied up with some Designer Series Paper.  These make inexpensive gifts that say, "I think you are special."

Once again, I used that lovely combination of Crushed Curry (recently retired) with Very Vanilla and Basic Black.  This is actually a remake of a very similar project I ran as a gift class right before Christmas. 

Check out my full calendar of events here.  I run a number of different classes each month, and I hope you will find one that fits your schedule so you can join me.  Call me at 210-492-3218 or email me at candy@sweetstamper.com.  I would love to stamp with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment