Thursday, July 1, 2010

New Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog!

Today is the FIRST day for the new catalog!  We have loads of gorgeous new ideas, stamp sets, punches, dies, Simply Scrappin' Kits, embellishments...you get the idea:)  Would you like your own copy of the catalog?  It makes wonderful leisure time reading.  Or if you're like me with little leisure time, you can just keep it with you and steal in a peek at a few pages when you are waiting for various things...the kettle to boil, your computer to boot up, dinner to come out of the oven, etc.   

Email me at candy@sweetstamper.com , and I will get one to you FREE.  Now that's a deal!  They sell for $9.95, but I am giving them away so you can be privy to all the new lovelies:)  And if you are in the San Antonio area, save the date:  July 10th for my open house. 

Saturday, July 10th
3:00-7:00 Com and Go
Make & Take Stations
Fun Snacks
Display board full of samples from the new catty
Catalogs to take home!
RSVP by July 8th to candy@sweetstamper.com
Although this is a free event, I must plan for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment