Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Wicked Cool!


It's getting to be that time of year!  The kids are back at school, and Halloween is right around the corner.  So are you ready to get out the pumpkins and start eating candy corn?  Here in South Central Texas, we have had just a hint (a very small hint) of the glorious fall weather that awaits us.  Personally, I'm ready to pack away the Hawaiian print shirts and flip flops and move on to my favorite season!

So this cute card, made by another demonstrator in my group, is meant to whet your appetite for fall and get you thinking about what is just ahead.  It uses the Wicked Cool Stamp Set and Web Stampin' Around Wheel.  I really like the ribbon detail with the 3 pieces of 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon tied around the 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon.  I think it's a super-cute embellishment!  I also really like the way it's right up against the Pinking Hearts Border Punched strip of Basic Black card stock.  These little details make a big difference and really set off the witch's hat, spider webs, and bat.  The bat is punched out with the brand new Bitty Bat punch.  Super easy; super cute!

While you are getting inspired about fall here, why don't you give me a call at 210-492-3218 and let's talk about getting together to stamp.  I'll give a free mini-lesson to you and your friends!  I can't wait to stamp with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment