Thursday, August 26, 2010

What I Would Do With An Extra $300

 With an extra $300, I would get someone to clean house for me twice a month and get monthly spa services, alternating between facials and pedicures.

How about you?  What would YOU do with an extra $300?  That is a great first goal with a new stamping business.  And the goals just get bigger from there:)  You can earn that extra $300 (or more) each month as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  Join me at La Madeleine on Thursday, September 16th, at 7:00 for coffee and answers to your questions about making that extra $300 each month.  As a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, there are numerous ways to make that extra money. 

So I'm going to set a new goal of increasing my profits by an extra $300 so I can get that maid service going and get a little pampering.  How about you?  Although my Demonstrator Information Night is a free event, I must plan for you.  Call me at 210-492-3218 or email me by clicking on the "Email Candy" button to your right to let me know you will be joining me at La Madeleine (722 NW Loop 410--the former site of Central Park Mall, map).  Let's get started on putting extra cash into your pocket. 

Can't wait until September 16th? Click here to learn about making that extra $300 each month.  My password of "candystamps" will get you in and on your way to owning your own stamping business!

No comments:

Post a Comment