Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Christmas Card Class Changes for This Week!

Wow!  I have had so much fun designing cards for this month's class!  I had previously thought we would make some other cards I have posted over the past 2 weeks or so.  Based on supplies I have here and the number of class participants, I have made some changes.  Here are the final 3 we are doing this month!  The designs previously shown will be made in September or October Christmas Card Classes.  As in previous years of running this class, I sometimes have more ideas and designs than months to accomplish them:)  As a result, we sometimes do 4 designs in a month:  2 each of 2 designs, 1 each of 2 designs.  I can feel it coming on already!  This is the last day to sign up for this weekend's Christmas Card Classes.  So don't delay!  Sign up today!  Here is the link.  As always, click on each photo to get a closer look.

No comments:

Post a Comment