Sunday, August 29, 2010

Inspirational Sunday Post

For today's Inspirational Sunday Post I'm sharing a card created by Julia Bettencourt who does a lot of women's ministry.  I thought this card was too cute not to share!  This would actually make a really cute mini notice board to put on your fridge or other place you like to post scripture memory verses you are working on. 

This card uses the Tart & Tangy stamp set which is very appropriate for scripture memory projects.  It makes you think of the Fruits of the Spirit!

When making scripture memory projects, make them pretty to look at.  You will look at them more often, enjoy looking at them, and be inspired to make scripture memory a greater part of your life.  Strengthen your life by hiding God's word in your heart 


By your words I can see where I'm going; they throw a beam of light on my dark path. I've committed myself and I'll never turn back from living by your righteous order. Everything's falling apart on me, GOD; put me together again with your Word. Festoon me with your finest sayings, GOD; teach me your holy rules. My life is as close as my own hands, but I don't forget what you have revealed. The wicked do their best to throw me off track, but I don't swerve an inch from your course. I inherited your book on living; it's mine forever-- what a gift! And how happy it makes me!
(Psa 119:105-111 MSG)

No comments:

Post a Comment