Saturday, August 28, 2010

Wordplay

For today's Saturday Sample, I have a really simple card to share featuring the new stamp set Wordplay.  I love the bold greetings in this set and like to make them the central image of the card.  This is actually a remake of a card I had previously made.  I wasn't totally happy with the previous result, so I did a makeover and am much happier with the new, improved version:)

This is a clean and simple design and comes together in minutes.  Learn to make cards like this and more by joining one of my clubs or attending a class.  Strapped for cash?  Host a workshop.  That is absolutely free and a great way to earn free supplies for yourself.  That is how I began to gather supplies when I was a customer.  Even now as a demonstrator, I really love getting free product!  Check out my calendar of events here.  Find an event you want to attend and rsvp today.  I can't wait to stamp with you!

Stamps:  Wordplay
Ink:  Early Espresso, Blushing Bride
Paper:  Old Olive, Blushing Bride, Early Espresso, Pear Pizazz, Whisper White Card Stocks, Greenhouse Gala Designer Series Paper
Accessories:  Pretties Kit (retired), Clear Rhinestone and Subtles Brads, Mat Pack, Paper Piercing Tool, Big Shot, Scallop Rectangle Clearlit, Pinking Hearts Border Punch, Stamping Sponges, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment