Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Friends Fur-ever

My daughter Tiffany created this darling card featuring the new Friends Fur-ever stamp set, and I just had to share it with you!  I love the color combination using two of our new core colors, Marina Mist and Cajun Craze.  They make a great gender-neutral color combination here.  The little ribbon loops are made with our new 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon.  
Would you like to make cards like this?  Come to one of my upcoming events and begin learning this fantastic art form/hobby:  artistic rubber stamping.  You can see my full calendar of events and more here on my website.  I'll teach you how to make cards you will enjoy making as much as you enjoy giving. You will give them with pride, knowing that your card is handmade, heartfelt...with a touch of class.
Stamps:  Fur-ever Friends
Ink:  Black StazOn, Cajun Craze, Marina Mist, Basic Gray Classic Stampin' Pads
Paper:  Cajun Craze, Marina Mist, Confetti White Card Stocks
Accessories:  Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Square Scallop Die, Aquapainters, Marina Mist 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals



No comments:

Post a Comment