Thursday, August 5, 2010

Need more income?

Are you looking for a way to supplement your income?  I'm looking for team members, and being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator may be your answer and mine.  Join me at my Demonstrator Information Night on Thursday, August 19th, 7:30 p.m. at La Madeleine-Park North.  (It's in the previous Central Park Mall site.)  I'll be sharing just what it's like to be a stamping business owner.  I love my job and would love to share my joy and success with you.  So save the date, mark your calendar, and rsvp by Wednesday, August 18th.  Although this is a free event, I must prepare for you.

Demonstrator Information Night
Thursday, August 19th, 7:30-8:45 p.m
La Madeleine-Park North  (Click here for a map.)
rsvp by Wednesday, August 18th (210-492-3218)

No comments:

Post a Comment