Sunday, August 8, 2010

Inspiration with My Digital Studio


For today's Inspirational Sunday Post, I'm sharing an inspirational card I made using My Digital Studio.  Yes, you can make cards and many other projects with My Digital Studio and your mouse!

I wanted to make a card conveying that I am praying for the person to whom I am sending this.  Sometimes, it's just not enough to tell someone you are praying for them.  A handstamped, heartfelt card, sent by mail, received in a mailbox, and opened by someone in need is a very special thing.  This clean and simple card  could easily be used for a man.  I wish my daddy were still alive so I could send this card to him.  He would have loved receiving something so special.  Once I have created this lovely card, I only need a few simple, comforting words to finish my message that I am here, I am lifting them up in prayer, and they are cared about.

In the Bible, James 5:16 says, "So admit your sins to each other, and pray for each other so that you will be healed. Prayers offered by those who have God's approval are effective."


Knowing that someone is praying for you brings comfort as well as a certain knowledge that you are cared for.  This week, send a handstamped card to someone you know, standing in the need of prayer, to let them know you are praying for them.  Then lift them up in prayer to the throne of grace, "casting all your care upon Him; for He careth for you." (I Peter 5:17)

No comments:

Post a Comment