Sunday, August 15, 2010

Possibilities



For today's Inspirational Sunday Post, I'm sharing an inspirational card we made in my card clubs this week.  I love several things about this card.  I love the sunshiny Daffodil Delight color, so aptly named.  I love the Greenhouse Gala Designer Series Paper, featured here front and center in all its lovely boldness.  And I love the greeting, "Imagine the Possibilities" from the new stamp set Wordplay.  It's a bold statement that is perfectly underscored with bold colors and bold designs in this card.

Jesus makes a very bold statement in the book of Luke in the New Testament.  I'll give it here in several versions (translations):

But he said, Things which are not possible with man are possible with God.
(Luke 18:27 BBE)
And He said, The things which are impossible with men are possible with God.
(Luke 18:27 MKJV)
Jesus answered, "What is humanly impossible is possible for God."
(Luke 18:27 GNB)
Jesus replied, "There are some things that people cannot do, but God can do anything."
(Luke 18:27 CEV)



Anyway you look at this verse, in whichever translation, the meaning is unmistakable.  With God, all things are possible!  So go ahead.  Meditate on the words of Jesus today.  Think about them.  Ponder them.  And do what the above card boldly encourages, "Imagine the possibilities!"

No comments:

Post a Comment