Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sunday Inspirational Post

For my inspirational post today, I'm sharing a children's version of my Beatitudes bookmark.  These are simple to make but so cute and so special.  You can tell this was not made by a factory.  It was made by my hands, warmed by my heart.  You can make these, too.  They are quick and easy.  The Beatitudes bookmark would make a great little gift for a Sunday School class, AWANA group, or other children's group.  If you would like the file for the Beatitudes bookmark (they are already formatted for a bookmark, 6 to a page), simply email me at candy@sweetstamper.com, and I will be happy to send that to you.  Here I have used Cameo Coral and Glorious Green, two of our retiring colors, that make a bright combination for children's projects.

Help the children in your life to hide God's word in their hearts by giving them a bookmark with God's word.  This little bunny will hop into a book to keep a child's place while giving him/her a chunk of scripture at the same time.  For a more mature version of this same bookmark, click here.  It was in my May 30th post.  Scripture is good for us at any age!

No comments:

Post a Comment