Monday, June 7, 2010

Retiring True Friend

This is another one of our club cards this month.  (One of the clubs meets tomorrow night.  Email me at candy@sweetstamper.com to be my guest.)  This simple layout is lovely in its simplicity.  You see my fingers in the photo, holding the card together because the card front has the scallop trim border all along the bottom with a bit of Mellow Moss peeking through from the inside of the card.  Simple elegance.

This features the retiring stamp set True Friend as well as retiring colors Almost Amethyst, Mellow Moss, and Lovely Lilac.  The retiring colored card stock is running out fast, so if you want some of these Soft Subtle colors, hurry!  Once they are gone, they are truly gone forever.  Click on candystamps.stampinup.net and go to Shop Now for simple, online shopping.  Ring me at 210-492-3218 with any questions you may have.  I would love to talk stamping with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment