Saturday, June 26, 2010

Bloomin' Beautiful

As promised, I'm featuring more samples with this favorite, retiring stamp set, Bloomin' Beautiful.  So for my Saturday Sample, I'm showing a favorite retiring stamp set, Bloomin' Beautiful and retiring color, Crushed Curry.  Here, I've taken the poppy image from Bloomin' Beautiful, tripled it, and set it on a blanket of Crushed Curry. When Crushed Curry was first introduced as an In Color this year, it took me a while to warm up to it.  But I absolutely love it when it is paired with Basic Black and Very Vanilla.  This is a color combo that my daughter Tiffany (also a Stampin' Up demonstrator) came up with.  I think the color combination shows class and elegance every time it's used...and I've used it numerous times. 

To purchase any of the supplies for your stamping, stop by my 24/7 store at candystamps.stampinup.net.  You don't even have to fight traffic:)

No comments:

Post a Comment