Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My Favorite Retiring Stamp Set

I ran a survey on Monday asking a number of questions regarding the Last Chance List.  One of the questions is, "What is your favorite retiring stamp set?"  I thought I would share my favorite with you.  It's the set Bloomin' Beautiful.  I love each and every image in the set.  I'm using it on several projects this month.  Here is one of the cards we are making in my Techniques Class this month, and it uses 3 of the 5 stamps in the set.

This card also features the Leaf Lines stamp set.  It has numerous sets of leaves that work together with lots of other images.  Of course, you can also let the leaves fly solo.  Here, they were combined with images from Bloomin' Beautiful to make a lovely garden.

What is your favorite retiring stamp set?  Check out my survey and let your voice be heard!  I'd love to know what YOU will miss.

I'll be showing more projects using this favorite set between now and the end of the month, so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment