Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Moss Meets Gingko

One of the retiring colors I will really miss is Mellow Moss.  Here I've created a simple card with clean lines for a no-fuss thank you note.  I always need thank you notes!  I make a stack and think I'm good for a while and then they are gone in a flash.  I find that when I have plenty on hand, I use them liberally, writing notes of thanks for lots of little somethings in addition to the regular occasions for thank yous.


This simple card uses just 2 inks and 2 card stock colors and comes together in no time at all.  Email me at candy@sweetstamper.com (or just click the "Email Me" button in my sidebar to your right) or call 210-492-3218 to ask about free lessons for you and your friends/family.  I will come and show YOU how to make quick, easy, yet classy cards like this thank you card.  Make it hand-made so that it's extra special!

No comments:

Post a Comment