Saturday, June 5, 2010

Best Wishes & More!

For my Saturday Sample, here is another lovely card made with the retiring Best Wishes & More stamp set.  I have really enjoyed this versatile set.  This is a 3x3 love note made by my daughter.  The Crushed Curry yellow is also retiring.  I love how she paired it with Basic Black and Very Vanilla for a very elegant yet light-hearted look.  Elegant doesn't mean stuffy!  Best Wishes & More can go from whimsical to funky to elegant.  Now, that's versatility!  Scroll down a few posts to see this same flower in Cameo Coral for a very different look.

To purchase the Best Wishes & More stamp set or any other stamps and supplies, just click here on my 24/7 store, candystamps.stampinup.net.
It's easier than going to the big box craft stores any day!

No comments:

Post a Comment