Friday, June 4, 2010

Love What You Do!

Do you love what you do?  It's a great feeling to wake up each day, excited about work:)  This is what it's like to be a stamping business owner.  When you become a stamping business owner, you can make the business fit YOUR schedule instead of having to slot into someone else's.  That means I can start small and then grow according to my time availability and desire.  When I first became a stamping business owner, I was working full time and in the midst of planning my only daughter's wedding!  I didn't have much free time at all.  But I was looking ahead and knew that I wanted to quit my job without quitting the paycheck.  I held my first workshop and classes at my kitchen table.  As my business grew and my youngest got married, I was able to commandeer his old room and turn it into a Stamping Studio.  But if my kids were still young, I would still be working at the kitchen table (which works just fine) and have a different storage system.  I tend to take over whatever space I have available to me, large or small!

How about you?  Have you considered becoming a stamping business owner?  I'm having a little get-together to talk about what it's like, and I would love for you to join me.  We (my daughter, who is also a stamping business owner and staying home with her baby as a result) are going to share our experience as well as information about the great rewards available as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  Won't you join us?  The details are here.  For details about the new Mini Starter Kit and some of the many benefits of being a stamping business owner, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment