Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Holy Triptych

On Sunday I promised to share a Holy Triptych card that has nothing to do with Christmas.  This lovely card was designed by my daughter Tiffany, also a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  I love how she took a tag image and made it into a lovely monogrammed notecard.  Again, it highlights retiring stamps, Holy Triptych, and retiring colors, Blush Blossom and Ruby Red.  (The Handsome Hunter in this card is not retiring.)  These retiring colors as well as the retiring stamp set Holy Triptych are still available for order.  But only through tomorrow!  Hurry if you want to get in on these lovelies.  After tomorrow, they are gone forever.  You may place your order directly from this blog by going to the Order button in the right sidebar.  You may also simply call me at 210-492-3218, tell me what you want, and I will place the order for you.  Easy peasy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment