Thursday, September 30, 2010

World Card Making Day

It's time, once again, for World Card Making Day.  For more details of this cool holiday, click here.  What's not to like about a holiday that involves stamping?!!!  And I have a great event for you to celebrate the day:)  It's like no event I've ever done before, and you won't want to miss it!

Saturday, October 2nd, 
12 noon - 8:00 PM
Come and Go


Part 1Make and Take with a twist:  Make a Christmas card to donate to our troops.  You make, I sendBring handmade Christmas to our troops serving afar.
Part 2Work on your own projects in my studio.  Use all my supplies including stamps, Big Shot, and card stock.  Scrapbook, make cards, do what YOU want.  Stay for a little while, stay for the day, it's your choice.  I'll have a snack or two.  Bring one to share if you like.  When you are done, pay what you think the day was worth.  An entire stamping session on your terms!  Stay tuned as this may become a regular event:)

NO RSVP!


No comments:

Post a Comment