Saturday, September 4, 2010

Saturday Sample

For today's Saturday Sample, I wanted to share something from the Holiday Mini Catalog.  I think it's the best Holiday Mini Catalog ever!  When I first received mine (as demonstrators, we receive ours about a month before actual release), I wanted everything in it. LOL  Of course, even us demonstrators have a budget.  So then I went through and began marking my "must haves."  Then I began the next round of "must have nows"!  I'll be using those purchases in my classes, clubs, and workshops over the next several months.  Call me at 210-492-3218 or email me at candy@sweetstamper.  I'll help you find which event will best suit your interests as well as your schedule.
 


Okay, now on to the Saturday Sample.  This is the Make & Take we are doing at my Holiday Mini Catalog Open House today.  (A Make & Take is a simple project, usually a card, that you make and then take home with you.)  This snowman is just too cute!  He is from the A Cute Christmas stamp set.  I'll be showing you several other samples using this set over the next little while.  This card also features the Candy Cane Christmas Specialty Designer Series Paper (there are sparkles in that striped paper!) and the super-fun Designer Big Buttons, again in the Candy Cane series.   Once again, Stampin' Up! has given us a great set of coordinating products that make it quick and easy to come up with fantastic looking projects!

Call me to book a workshop, and I'll bring this darling Make & Take for you and your guests to make...absolutely free!  It's a great way to get free mini-lessons in how to stamp while earning free products for yourself.  Don't miss the opportunity to make YOUR holidays handmade, heartfelt...with a touch of class:)

No comments:

Post a Comment