Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Paisley Prints Halloween

Paisley Prints have gone Halloween!  I received this cute card (made by Lori Skinner) in a recent Holiday Mini Catalog swap.  Paisley Prints is a really nice stamp set with, again, lots of versatility.  That is one of the key features I love about Stampin' Up! stamp sets.  The design teams and artists really work to give us sets that can be used for many different occasions and in many different settings.  For instance, Paisley Prints will make dynamite scrapbook pages as well as cute cards like this.  I love shopping Stampin' Up!, as I have confidence that I will receive not only the highest quality rubber stamps available but also designs that will be easy to use to create my own designs.  That means my stamp sets won't just be sitting on a shelf gathering dust.  They will be put to good use in a host of projects.

Order your Paisley Prints stamp set today, just one of the many terrific offerings in the current Holiday Mini Catalog. Go to candystamps.stampinup.net and click on Products, Shop Now.  You will see the Holiday Mini Catalog right there where you can browse all the items or go straight to Paisley Prints


No comments:

Post a Comment