Monday, September 13, 2010

Free Tote Bag!



Free Craft Tote Promotion


Right now, you can get this gorgeous tote bag absolutely free when you sign up as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  It's a $39.95 value and holds 12x12 paper, paper cutter, ink pads, stamps, adhesives, etc.  You can have stamps and travel...in style!

This is IN ADDITION to the wonderful opportunities that await you as a Stampin' Up Demonstrator:
  • Be your own boss
  • Gain financial security
  • Set your own hours
  • Earn extra income for the holidays and beyond
  • Do what you love while building a solid business
I'm having a Demonstrator Information Night this Thursday, September 16th at La Madeleine-722 NW Loop 410.  (It's the La Mad in the previous site of Central Park Mall. Click here for map.)  I'll be drinking coffee and talking about this business that still excites me, still makes me happy every time an order arrives (even when it's for someone else!), and affords me the opportunity to fit my job around the rest of my life.  Call me at 210-492-3218 to let me know you will be joining me so I know what size table to reserve.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment