Sunday, September 5, 2010

Inspirational Post

Better late than never!  That is one of my life mottos (much to my husband's chagrin when we are leaving to go someplace:).  I've been getting my posts out later in the day than usual.  But I am posting!  I'll get back on track this week with early morning posts. 

Anyway, for today's inspirational Sunday post, I'm sharing a card (made by the very talented Cathy Somody) using the lovely new stamp set Days of Gratitude and other items from the new Holiday Mini Catalog.
I just love the greeting, "Gratitude can transform common days into Thanksgivings."  Gratitude is about being grateful, thankful.  When we adopt the attitude of gratitude, transformation truly occurs!  It is amazing how much the atmosphere of our life changes when gratitude arises...and is expressed.  The ordinary becomes so much more because we dare to see much more. 




So how about you?  Are you grateful?  Are you living with gratitude in your life?  Did you know that you can choose to be grateful?  Our attitudes are truly our own choice.  Choose gratitude today, and watch your common days become Thanksgivings!

No comments:

Post a Comment