Friday, October 1, 2010

Scrapbook Layout

Friday is my scrapbooking day on this, my Sweet Stamper, blog.  Today I'm featuring a layout we did in the Scrapbook Your Way class this month.  The design is a collaborative effort between my daughter, Tiffany, and me, and the inspiration was taken from my Scrapbooking Hostess Club which met earlier in the month.  To see that layout, click here.

For the Scrapbook Your Way Class, we have been scrapping in 8-1/2 x 8-1/2.  That was a new size for us this year, but we have had lots of fun with it.  The smaller scale lends itself to just as much creative scrapbook fun; it's just a different look.  This particular layout, "Natural Beauty," has no stamping and features lots of Big Shot elements.  Personally, I love the color scheme!

I'm still working on the photographing of 2-page layouts.  I seem to get a bit of a rounded, convex spot in the middle.  In addition, I don't think my colors came out as true as usual on this photo.  But I took it while I was in a hurry, packing to leave for vacation.  To see it in real life, come by my studio!

Page ingredients:
Paper:  Cajun Craze, Tangerine Tango, Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze, Garden Green, Wild Wasabi Card Stocks
Accessories:  Big Shot, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Timeless Type Junior Alphabet Dies, Two Tags Die, Tasteful Trim Die, Photo Corners, 1" Circle, and Scallop Circle Punches, Mat Pack, Paper Piercing Tool, Earth Elements Brads (retired)

Check out my Scrapbooking Hostess Club info for details on how YOU can join me for monthly scrapbooking.  And stay tuned for new scrapbooking features that will roll out with the new year, 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment