Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween Scrapbooking

This great scrapbook page was created by one of my club members, Sara G, using My Digital Studio.  Sara is a working mom with a young child and loves the ease, speed, and style that My Digital Studio affords her when scrapping.  Sara is very busy, so time is at a premium in her life.  She can just go into her computer when she has a few moments, create a few pages or use one of the templates.  Then she just "drops" her photos, from her computer, onto the pages and voila!  In a very short period of time, she has been able to scrap some of her family's special moments...and there is no mess to clean up.  Are the pictures above cute and scrappable, or what?!

In addition to the ease and speed My Digital Studio affords, there are new downloads available every month.  Although My Digital Studio comes with hundreds of images and all the Stampin' Up! colors (retired and current!), as new stamp sets, papers, punches, and more are released, your My Digital Studio can be expanded however you wish.  For instance, when the newish 2-Step Bird Punch was added to the My Digital Studio downloads, you could just go over to my website, pay the $.95 for the punch, and download it into your system.  You add the images YOU want, the ones that you love best.

Would you like more information about My Digital Studio?  I am certified in My Digital Studio and would love to answer any questions you may have.  Call me at 210-355-5729 or email me by simply clicking on the Email Candy button to your right.

No comments:

Post a Comment