Monday, October 25, 2010

Inspiration...delivered daily!

Do you like to be inspired?  I do.  Even if I'm not lacking inspiration, I can always use more:)  For me, the more ideas, the better!  Would you like to have some inspiration delivered to your inbox daily?  Then subscribe to my Card of the Day program.

You will never again lack inspiration.  Each day, every day, you will have a card delivered to your inbox with a full list of supplies.  The card styles vary from clean and simple to elegant to masculine to vintage to shabby chic...there is great variety!  Card of the Day makes your card-making simpler, easier, with fresh inspiration at your fingertips every day.  And it's only $4.95 per month.  Card of the Day is just pennies a day.  The inspiration provided:  priceless!


For monthly subscription:






 For 6-months:




No comments:

Post a Comment