Saturday, October 30, 2010

Saturday Sample

For today's sample, I wanted to share something of Halloween (which is my birthday!).  This cute treat bag--which I received in a swap--uses the Fancy Favor die.  Notice how you can also put your Designer Series Paper on the Fancy Favor Die and cut it to fit your treat bag with a perfect mat.  Add a few punched shapes, stamped images, and ribbon, and you have a treat bag sure to please boys and girls of any age.

As my Halloween gift to you, I'm giving away $5 gift certificates for any online orders placed between now and midnight tomorrow (Halloween).  So place your order here at my online store and I'll email the gift certificate to you.  No need to email me as I will be notified when your order is placed.  Just sit back and enjoy the $5 gift!  Happy Halloween!

Stamps:
Twick or Tweat
Ink:  Basic Black Classic Stampin' Pad
Paper:  Basic Black Card Stock, Cast-a-Spell Designer Series Paper
Accessories:  Big Shot, Fancy Favor Die, Pumpkin Pie 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Word Window, Scallop Circle, and 1-3/4" Circle Punches, SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment