Thursday, October 21, 2010

Women's Small Business Month

October is Women's Small Business Month.  What is a women's small business?  It's a small business whose majority owner(s) are women.  Did you know that in 2009 three trillion dollars in sales were generated by women's small businesses (according to the Washington Post)?  That's a pretty impressive number!

More than 8 million businesses are majority female-owned, and you could be the next woman to own her own business.  Join my team of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators, the Southern Sweet Stampers, and let me help you dream big dreams and then make them happen.  As a women's small business owner, you can set your own hours, set your own goals, and make your own dreams happen.  There is no middle management to get in your way when you are the business owner!  And you can make your work life fit around your home life rather than the other way around.

Sound interesting?  Would you like more information?  Why don't you think about it and then call me at 210-355-5729 or join me at my next Demonstrator Information Night, November 18th, at 7:30 p.m.  Email me at candy@sweetstamper.com by November 11th to let me know you are coming, and I'll have a great meeting prepared for you.  Or click here to get more information right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment