Friday, May 7, 2010

Stamping your way to great vacations!

Do you need a vacation?  Being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator has allowed me to provide some great vacations for me and my family.  My hubby and I are at Disneyland right now and heading to DisneyWorld in September.  I pay for all this and more with my stamping money:)

You can, too!  Whether you want to earn just a bit of extra cash each month, make a car payment, buy great vacations, pay your kids' private school tuition, or build an incredible career, I can help you get there as part of my Southern Sweet Stampers team of Stampin' Up! demonstrators.  We have a great time befriending one another, supporting one another, learning from one another, stamping, of course, and more.  This month, my team is being treated to a bit of extra pampering at an Appreciation Day at La Madeleine. 

Call me at 210-492-3218 or email me at candy@sweetstamper.com for more information. 

No comments:

Post a Comment