Saturday, May 8, 2010

"Sentimental Journey" stamp set



For this week's Saturday Sample, I am, once again, showing a card using the Sentimental Journey stamp set, paired with its coordinating Travel Journal Designer Series Paper.  They make a great pair!  Although Sentimental Journey stamp set is wonderful for scrapbooking, I think it makes great cards that can easily go masculine or feminine.  I've used a bright color scheme, taken directly from the Travel Journal Designer Series Paper

Interested in learning the art of card-making yourself?  Contact me at 210-492-3218 or email me at candy@sweetstamper.com for more information about stamp club availability.  You can stamp each month, thus learning the ABCs and then some!  Artistic fun for beginners and veterans.

No comments:

Post a Comment