Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Stamp with Brand New Sets!

This Saturday, May 8th, is Open House at my house.  You won't want to miss this fun event.  It's "Come and Go" style, so you can come and stay awhile or just pop in---whatever suits your schedule.  But don't miss this great opportunity to get some of the brand new stamp sets in your hand and try them out.  We will also be using the new Stampin' Up! Island Floral die (with the Big Shot) which is way fun and is becoming a fast favorite.


Although this is a free event, I must know how many to plan for.  Bring a friend (new to me) and receive a bonus!  Simply email me at candy@sweetstamper.com to let me know how many guests you are bringing so that I can have materials prepped for you and your friends.

Saturday, May 8th, 3:00-6:00
Come and Go
Make & Take Stations
Snacks
Door Prize drawings
Over 30 samples of projects using Summer Mini Catalog products
Meet new stamping friends

No comments:

Post a Comment