Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Better the 2nd time around...

This is one of 5 designs I created as part of a swap I participated in using the Sentimental Journey stamp set.  My original design used card base of Garden Green, as shown here.  I had all the elements to make one more card (I must have lost count and made too many) but no base.  I had a Bashful Blue card base and held it up.  I liked it!  The Bashful Blue base brings out different hues and puts emphasis in different places.

Which one do you like better?  There is a Blog Giveaway this month--2 In Color Markers.  All you have to do to be entered in the Giveaway drawing is leave a comment.  So tell me what you think--Garden Green or Bashful Blue?  What is your preference?

1 comment:

  1. I like the Garden Green better.
    It is neat to see how one change on a card makes a difference.

    ReplyDelete