Saturday, May 1, 2010

Stampin' Up! Summer Mini Catalog

Having shown you a Retro 60s card yesterday, I thought I would show you something totally different, using the same Sentimental Journey stamp set, for the Saturday Sample.  Here, I've paired it with the Travel Journal Designer Series Paper that coordinates with the stamps.  Did you notice the splotches of color, giving my main art piece a sort of aged, "experienced" look?  That's the brand new Smooch Spritz.  It comes in 4 colors, and I've used the Log Cabin here. 

I love the images in the Sentimental Journey stamp set.  You can change decades and mood with a switch of color and embellishments.  You can make it girly or manly, sleek or sturdy, polished or rugged, trendy or retro.  Now, that's versatility! 

Be sure to mark your calendar for my upcoming Open House where I will be featuring the Sentimental Journey stamp set, Travel Journal Designer Series Paper, and other new products from the Summer Mini Catalog. Here are the details in full:

  • Saturday, May 8th, 3:00-6:00
  • Come and go style
  • Make & Take stations
  • Snacks
  • Over 40 samples showing Summer Mini Catalog products in action
  • FREE Event, but you must RSVP so I can have supplies ready for you
RSVP deadline:  Thursday, May 6th (candy@sweetstamper.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment