Friday, May 14, 2010

Square Lattice Embossing Folder goes metallic!


This is the Father's Day card we are making at this month's Every Occasion Card Class.  I'm really happy with the way this turned out and can't wait to give it to the father of my children this Father's Day.  You can click on the photo at right for a closer look.

I do my own design work for the most part, and I'm excited about using this new material, colored metal sheets, in the Big Shot for an extra-special new look.  It takes very little effort and delivers a big "Wow!"

Email me at candy@sweetstamper.com or call me at 210-492-3218 for more details about my source for metal sheets as well as ideas for using them.  I'll be featuring these in other upcoming projects and classes.  For full details of this month's Every Occasion Card Class,  click here.  Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment