Thursday, May 20, 2010

Scrapbook Your Trips


This layout features the Sentimental Journey stamp set from the Summer Mini Catalog.  It's a great set for scrapping as well as card making.  We made this 2 page, 12x12 layout in our Scrapbooking Hostess Club this month and really enjoyed putting it together.  The color scheme is derived from the coordinating Designer Series Paper, Travel Journal.  These pages are all ready to go.  Simply pop in 4-5 photos and you have a great showcase for some travel/trip pics.

Are you a scrapbooker?  Would you like to scrapbook but don't know how?  I have openings in my 2nd Thursday Scrapbooking Hostess Club beginning in July.  Contact me at 210-492-3218 or candy@sweetstamper.com for more information, and let's scrap together!

2 comments:

  1. I love these pages! I am planning to CASE/scraplift it for my son's scrapbook pages about his first airplane ride.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much. Copying is the sincerest form of flattery, so I am flying high with your compliments!

    ReplyDelete