Wednesday, March 24, 2010

More new pages!

Have you noticed the page options at the top of my blog multiplying?  It's spring time, and my blog pages are multiplying like rabbits!

You can now click on 5 separate pages to check out the various aspects of my Sweetstamper business.  Check out:

Classes Available-if you didn't see the post announcing a class, you can still see the full details and even register for any current class by simply going to this page.  You will find card classes as well as Big Shot classes here.
Scrapbook Classes Available-Book of Me and other current scrapbook classes are be posted here along with registration info.
Join the Fun!-this is the page that will always give you the low-down on how you can join my team.  I have a great team and call this page "Join the Fun!" because it is, indeed, so much fun being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator!  I love what I do and would love to help you do the same:)
Clubs-Stamp and Scrap-this page lets you know all the details of my hostess clubs.  They are great for regular, monthly stamping while building your supplies on a budget.  You will find available club spaces posted here.
Class Kits by Mail-this page shows the current Class Kits by Mail.  If you miss a regular class or don't live nearby, this is a great option for you.

So check out my multiplying pages!  My aim is that you have all the current information concerning events and opportunities at your fingertips without having to scroll through my entire blog.  (But feel free to scroll and look at older posts!) They will be updated regularly so that you have all the latest.  So check them out today, and sign up for a class, club, or my team:)

No comments:

Post a Comment