Saturday, March 20, 2010

Saturday Sample

Today I'm sharing another of Tiffany's creations.  Tiffany is my daughter and also a Stampin' Up Demonstrator.  She made this card for her step-son whose birthday was this week.  The soccer images as well as the Goal word are from the Just Soccer stamp set (Sale-a-Bration item #120219), one of 50+ free stamp set options available during Sale-a-Bration.  The images in this set are great for masculine cards as well as scrapbooking.  This set is a must-have for any and all soccer fans.  A little embossing or Crystal Effects brings texture to the soccer ball and shoe, and a little repeat stamping makes the ball and shoe look like they are in motion.  Pretty cool, huh?

My husband was just telling me this morning that the World Cup is right around the corner:  June 11-July 11.  As I'm writing this post, I'm thinking of some awesome favors and fun things I can make with Just Soccer to help the team spirit!






















To place your order today and receive the Just Soccer stamp set FREE (with a qualifying order), simply go to candystamps.stampinup.net  Just click on products and then shop now to start shopping while you earn free stamps. This offer is good through March 31st only, so hurry!

No comments:

Post a Comment