Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Studio Workshops

What's a "Studio Workshop"? I'm so glad you asked! It's just a workshop held in my Stamping Studio!
  • You are the hostess=free stuff
  • We hold the workshop in my Stamping Studio
  • You don't have to clean house!
  • You simply gather some friends/family for a fun time of stamping (4-8 is the perfect number)
  • I provide a free project for everyone to make
  • You get to see some of the latest and best in crafting demonstrated
  • You get to ask questions
Shown here, and in the post below from yesterday, are some of the projects from Studio Workshops held this past weekend. You can have projects like this at YOUR workshop in MY studio and earn free stamps and get a free shopping spree. One hostess recently earned a FREE Big Shot while hostessing! Contact me today to book a date for your own Studio Workshop. 210-492-3218 or candy@sweetstamper.com

No comments:

Post a Comment