Thursday, February 4, 2010

What I am scrapbooking


I'm gearing up for my Book of Me class later this month, but that is 2 weeks away. So I thought I would scrap a photo of my doggie. This may not seem like a great photo to scrap since my husband is looking away. But Sugar, my Cardigan Welsh Corgi, is VERY camera-shy, so photos of her are few and far between. This was taken at our neighborhood's July 4th parade last summer, hence Sugar's neckerchief. One of her cousins (not literally, but my son's dog:) was also at the parade, so I'm thinking there may be more than one dog on this scrapbook page! I take any pics of Sugar I can get! (The few photos I have are of Sugar walking away. As soon as she sees the camera, she takes off:( Sugar is 13 and, although she is in good health, we are aware that she will not always be with us. So this is my next photo to scrap. Now that I have chosen the pic, I will show you the finished page soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment