Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Come Stamp With Me!


Ever been to a Stampin' Up! workshop? I'm having one at my house on Sunday, February 28th, and I'm inviting you now! Here are the details:

Sunday, February 28th
5:00-6:30 p.m.
rsvp by Thursday, February 25th
Snacks provided

I will demonstrate how to make a card, everyone will make a card to take home, and I will have lots of samples and products for you to peruse if you wish. You will have an opportunity to place orders; we are still in the Sale-a-Bration period, and that means free stamps, papers, or a punch for every $50 you spend.

Workshops are a great way to learn to stamp. It's a free mini lesson and you get your hands on some stamps, ink, and cardstock. There's nothing like doing it yourself to actually learn how to do something. Making your own cards is easy, creative, fun, and very satisfying. So email me at candy@sweetstamper.com or call me at 210-492-3218 to let me know you are coming to my workshop. I'll have everything ready for you to take the plunge into card-making!

No comments:

Post a Comment