Monday, February 22, 2010

Lovin' What I Do!


Have I told you lately how much I love what I do? Aren't you just a little curious about what it would be like to be a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator? During Sale-A-Bration, you can get started for just $169 plus tax, and your kit includes everything you need to get started: stamps, paper, ink, catalogs, etc. plus any stamp set of your choice from the catalog! What a fantastic deal!! You can call me or sign up directly on my Stampin' Up! website at candystamps.stampinup.net. Just click on the START YOUR OWN BUSINESS button to get started. My password is candystamps. And don't hesitate to call me at (210) 492-3218 if you have any questions!! While you are at my Stampin' Up! website, be sure to check out some fun projects and my calendar of events!

No comments:

Post a Comment